april 7th

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

1. giants games.
i live in a city that the giants represent. that hit me today. i'm thankful we have our own team and that i got to experience opening day.
2. pseudo mothers.
we all have them. today trace showered me with hugs and kisses and offered me jackets and scarves and asked if everything was ok in my life and held my hands to warm them up. she just has so much love. she embodies motherhood at its finest. so glad to see her.
3. tea time.
right before bed.
4. my new mini bathroom.
this thing is precious. you've got to see it to believe it.
5. itunes.
i get giddy just thinking of all the music out there for me to download. it's a never-ending cycle and i love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

it's all happening... All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger