felicty.

Monday, June 20, 2011

felicity: (noun). the state of being happy, especially in a high degree; bliss.

did you know i want to name my first born daughter felicity? so her name can be a mantra for her own life. to seek happiness.

this is what i was feeling meandering around at dusk in manhattan. there is an energy here unlike anything i've ever felt.

i paused on a bench in washington square park to sit and take in the view and the moment.




all the while, i channeled the dear keri russell. yup, she's my girl crush of all girl crushes. this park reminds me of the show and her strive to be independent in new york.




i am so lucky to be here right now. period.

my walk tonight was one of utter bliss. thank you for giving me this life and this opportunity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

it's all happening... All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger