february 9th

Monday, February 9, 2009

1. oh oh oh oh this is a brand new day...la la la la la laaaa
target commercials. see it for yourself, you'll be instantly happy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdTwVCNKxV8
2. the bachelor.
there's something about this show. i admire that everyone is there to find love. their conversations are so serious, but i love it. by far my favorite reality show on tv. i hope i can go on it one day.
3. dad willing to do anything for me.
i am thankful for unconditional love.
4. momma my little seamstress.
she is so concerned with my beauty and i truly appreciate her for it. she is so nice to me she's hemmed about 5 pairs of my pants in the last 3 weeks and picked out a number of shoes for me to choose from. i guess i can look at her as my own little personal stylist just looking out for my best interest. what a doll.
5. working from home.
i am fortunate that my job is flexible and lets me work a few hours at home. the bright side of the dungeonous place with just the three of us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

it's all happening... All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger