clean.

Monday, August 8, 2011

so i'm embarking on a little adventure.

and, like always, i know you'll be supportive along this particular journey.

it's a little experiment that i've been wanting to try and can finally set aside the time.

the clean program. i received the book last winter after reading an article about it and then i had a friend try it for himself finishing with nothing but positive things to say.



what i want most out of this detox is to be able to really listen to my body. what does it need? sleep. rest. energy. water. love. i wish to get back to basics and simplify my life. to rid any weight, negative energy, and stress that does not serve me. clear skin. bright eyes.

mental clarity is my goal.

i thrive when i am treating my body well.

so, here goes nothin'...

xoxo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

it's all happening... All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger