swoon.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

i woke up from a long night of dreaming that taylor kitsch was my boyfriend. i blame all of the reading about christian grey. this stuff goes to your head, i tell ya!

so today i'm inspired to give you a roundup of my all-time favorite heartthrobs just like i did for my wannabe gal pals.


so, you lovely ladies you, after some intense research i've narrowed down to my four all time fave men to swoon over. in a very specific order, meet scott speedman {you had me at felicity}, ryan gosling {you had me at the notebook}, taylor kitsh {you had me at friday night lights}, and zac efron {you had me at the lucky one}. you'll notice i don't discriminate in age, we're all over the board, dolls! age twenty four to thirty seven.

what a fun project this has been! i encourage you to do the same. and daydream about meeting one of them someday. hey, it could happen!

until then you sexy things, please keep appearing in my dreams.

xoxo.

1 comments:

  1. now that the rights to the movie have been picked up, i've got fingers crossed that mr. gosling gets the part of mr. grey ;) rawr.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

it's all happening... All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger