you had me at hello.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

we all know i'm a sucker for kate spade.

my latest treasure is the kindle cover, because obviously i needed it. we can't have that precious device cracked as i toss it so roughly in my purse. {i am a total kindle convert p.s. i used to be all i will never use it! i only read books with pages! well, boy was i mistaken.}

and don't forget the book light that i also threw in my amazon cart. you know, for reading under the covers. very important business.


now every time i go to read i will be greeted with such kindness... hello! oh hi, i'm ready to indulge in my guilty pleasure that lies beneath that innocent case. fifty shades of gray. oh no she di'int!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

it's all happening... All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger