oh, thank heaven.

Monday, January 23, 2012

...for little girls {as i believe the saying goes}.

well, this here little girl happens to be a very special one. my sweet goddaughter.

meet priscilla.


she's pretty precious, to say the least. a spit fire in her own way, who loves ballerina poses, candy, and tea parties more than anything on the planet. i can already tell she is growing up to be a sassy and confident young lady who can hold her own, and is not afraid to express her own personal style. that's what we need more of in this world, don't you think? fearless little girls.

i can't wait for the day when she can come to me with anything she needs. gina, will you help me with my homework? oh my gosh! that boy kissed me on the cheek! will you help teach me to drive?

oh yes, i can't wait to be there every step of the way. i vow to the best godmamma i can possibly be {what an underrated role it is}.

the other day i received a text message from mom:
also, went to say hi to jami and the girls and priscilla made you a necklace. amy, rich, and i got a pink piece of paper. think she likes you the best? lol

exhibit a.


the newest jewels to add to the collection. i wore it to work last week, paired with a simple white tee and a red scarf. it really tied in the colors nicely. whether or not she likes me the best, i love homemade gifts. and, for this one, i'm incredibly thankful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

it's all happening... All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger