sunday soup.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

it's no secret i love me some soup, especially in the winter. however, i do not discriminate toward any season even if it's a scorcher outside.

last year i wrote about whipping up one of my absolute faves, and even coined a soup of my very own {it's all about getting creative, dolls! don't be shy}.

well, i happened to receive a very thoughtful and incredibly sweet gift that couldn't be more right up my alley {thank you for your uncanny kindness. seriously. from the bottom of my heart}.


a sunday soup cookbook! the opportunities are endless, and i can't wait to dive right in and experiment. it just so happens that sunday is the perfect day to whip up a delicious batch of soup and it's coincidentally the day i do all of my mixing and simmering. how positively perfect.

here's to stirring! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

it's all happening... All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger