boy crazy.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

i love my boy friends. notice the space { _ } between the b and the f. and take note of the plural s. my friends that are boys.

i am oh-so-grateful for the circle of gentlemen that surround me. my little army. i don't know if they even know it -  and i'm certain most of them don't stop in much to it's all happening - but i sure do love them.


you walk me home. you call to check in. you rest your head on my shoulder. we link arms, and you wrap me in a hug just when i need it.

you are pure comfort. and you make me immensely happy. 

so, thank you. thank you for the cheek kisses.

what a lucky gal i am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

it's all happening... All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger