give me a g.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

i'm having a little love affair.

...with a little place called catbird. brooklyn-based. {if i'm lucky, i just might get to make an in-person visit this very weekend!}

two words: stackable rings. obsessed. {does this sound familiar?}


see, dolls, this is just the beginning of the stack. it all starts with love. then comes a g for me. i'll be adding letters forever and ever for my someday lover and my someday babies {ohhh, the very thought of that just gives me butterflies}. there's something so subtle and sweet about a lower-case initial, don't you think?

thank you, catbird, for making my day today. you're the sweetest.


i did receive a little note from the owner, leigh. see, i told her that i did a little boyfriend consulting for two of my bestest gal pals' loves who both received these precious rings as birthday gifts. 

can i get a b + a. and, a d+l? i admire both of your relationships oh-so-much and am beyond happy and thankful to do as much boyfriend consulting as possible.

{big hugs}. xo, g.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

it's all happening... All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger