sunshine.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

i received the niiiiicest compliment from one of my faves the other day. honestly, i can't stop thinking about it.

gina, this song reminds me of you.

ready, play.



i've got sunshine on a cloudy day.
when it's cold outside i've got the month of may.

{gasp! to think i resemble sunshine. could it be true? only on my good days, maybe. and that's a big maybe.}

you know what the funny part is?

i once made up the silliest dance to this song. i've got this vivid memory - age eight, most likely - standing in the entry-way of our house {aka my stage, let's be honest} with "my girl" playing on the stereo. the sweet moves consisted of innocent swaying hips and hands crossed over my heart with maybe a slow four-count turn in there. simple, but clearly my best independent work at that age.

i bet i can still break the dance out for you if you want.

gosh, this made my day. thank you. xoxo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

it's all happening... All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger