i wear my best friends on my wrist.

Friday, October 7, 2011

i have this thing for wrists. in fact, wrist action seems to be all the rage these days.

here's a little taste of mine on this lovely friday afternoon.


i have this initiative where i want to wear all of my best friends on my wrist. see, i want a tattoo, but am a little too frightened as of yet. so, the symbolism of friends on wrists somehow compares in my mind.

today, we have the kate spade hand in hand bracelet. what a treat from a best! inside it reads there are strength in numbers. {you might also spy the kate spade love notes bow ring. a gem}.

the watch is michael kors, found at tj maxx for fifty percent off the regular price. thanks mama, i love me some rose gold.

the silver cuff bracelet is something i never ever take off. it reads: love yourself first and everything else falls into line. and even has a secret inscription inside that says: happiness is being happy with yourself. may i walk with confidence. you know me, all about the positive reminders.

the next two bangles are quite special. i've alwaaaaays wanted an alex and ani bracelet. always! and, now i have two! the om charm and the feather. feathers refer to our higher spiritual paths. this is a best friend soul sister bracelet to remind us that we must always soar to new heights. it will remind me to have a lighter outlook on life and on any situation that presents itself to me.

may you be light as feathers this weekend, dolls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

it's all happening... All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger