bon iver.

Monday, February 13, 2012

often times i'm late in the game when it comes to new tunes. staying up on the the latest music... not my forté {i always tell sis, you need to keep me young!}. it's okay, though. i accept that this is not one of my talents. at least i have others like finding quotes and being grateful and nail art. sure, that works.

anyhow, i was pleased to see the folky bon iver win for best new artist last night at the grammy's. i love when an unexpected, yet well-deserved award is won.

so, in spirit of the grammy, i'm leaving you with my favorite song by one of my new favorite bands.

skinny love.



better late than never.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

it's all happening... All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger