zero zero.

Sunday, February 20, 2011


yum. i think this might be my new favorite restaurant in SF. and, let me just preface this with, i'm not one to get all jazz hands about good eats around town. but this...this was different. great ambiance and atmosphere. great lighting. even the whiskey bottles were so perfectly golden and lit up behind the bar. amazing authentic cocktail menu. wine list. and, my kind of food. thin crust pizzas, anitpastis, salads, and even pasta for the pasta lovers.

we went with...
the chickpea burratta bruschetta. divine.
the arugula and beet salad. one of my all time faves.
the margherita extra pizza and the fillmore pizza. best mushrooms i've ever had.

...and finally. the best part. dessert. i usually don't need it, but they truly have come up with the best invention ever.
MAKE YOUR OWN SOFT SERVE ICE CREAM SUNDAES.

yes, it warrants all caps.

anyhow, give it a try. you won't regret it.

happy birthday to my soul friend, minnie face. you are truly a light in my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

it's all happening... All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger