kiehl's me.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

kiehl's is one of my all time favorite skin care lines. simple, natural, and fresh.

i am quite picky about body lotion to say the least. in fact, i didn't wear the stuff for years. if i can feel it on my skin, no thank you. it has to be light, light, light {as a feather} and it has to smell heavenly.

the kiehl's gardenia lotion is, in my opinion, the best on the market {slight caveat here... they are discontinuing it. gasp! you better believe i ordered in bulk before they r.i.p.'ed forever!}


another new favorite find is the kiehl's original musk perfume oil.

i wandered into the store on fillmore street the other day with the high hopes of finding a new perfume and - voila! - i present to you... musk!

how boyish! you must be thinking.

but, my darlings, it really accents the skin quite nicely. it's warm, subtle, charming and sexy {much like a boyfriend should be!}. i apply it to my inner wrists and neck and i love when i get a surprise whiff with the turn of my head or the flip of my hair. yum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

it's all happening... All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger