cups of xo today.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

one of my favorite moments of the morning is sipping from this homemade heart mug. i brew my peets coffee and sip it at my desk for the next hour or so.


reminds me of this quote:

"...it's the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all."
~laura ingalls wilder

i believe i made this mug one summer in college on a girlfriend outing to color-me-mine. who would have thought it would last me to my corner-office-corporate-life. i love the juxtaposition. it fits, but it doesn't really fit. serves as a daily reminder of my younger self. the self who loves mushy, lovey-dovey creativity.

very grateful for this heart edition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

it's all happening... All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger