april 6th

Friday, April 3, 2009

i've been on a bit of a blogging hiatus. i hate to admit it, but it was bound to happen sooner or later. my life didn't feel 100% complete without being able to document my little gratitudes. i still thought about it, though. my connection to the internet was minimal. this entry is dedicated to the past weekend and what has been going on in my life. recapping the positive.

1. moving.
oh-so-stressful, but so incredibly necessary. so cleansing.
2. greenwich street.
my new happy place.
3. neighborhoods.
i have one now! i can step out my front door and go for a WALK. this.makes.my.life. not joking at ALL.
4. bush street memories.

dear first apartment out of college,
you treated me well. i learned lots of good lessons in you. thank you for the high ceilings, the winding staircase, the crystal chandelier, and for supporting me in my independence. i will never forget you. ever.
xoxo, gm
5. internet in my room.
simply divine sitting here in my bed typing. i've dreamed of this ever since i started bloggng.
6. centered beds.
this is the first time in my life (unless you count my twin bed in kindergarden that i only remember actually being in the middle of my room because of the home videos) that the bed has ever been in the center of the room. i can hop out on the left OR the right. depends on how i feel in the morning. is it a left day or a right day? this will be a fun game.
7. mom and dad.
the dynamic duo. they couldn't be more loving and caring and willing to help me feel set up and at home.
8. mom's interior decorating skills.
i learned some fun facts this weekend. a). every flower arrangement needs to have a yellow flower in there. b). candles have specific names, for instance, the long skinny ones are called tapers. thanks mom.
9. half birthdays.
just an excuse to say "it's my half birthday!" and i really like the day april 5th. i'd take my birthday on this day as well.
10. video chat.
my life feels that much more complete when i can see the people i miss and love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

it's all happening... All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger