january 13th

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

1. the asian woman at walgreens who was very concernced for my health.
as i purchased some tylenol cold this morning (after a good 10 min trying to decide in the "cold & flu" aisle) and brought it to the register along with my honey lemon ricola, the woman checking me out clearly knew i was sick. "tylenol cold good. i buy this for my family. drink lots water." thanks for the motherly advice.
2. getting to know a stranger.
i sincerely love learning about someone's life. everyone has a story. ran into our cable car bffffff today and learned part of his life story. love it - started the day off right.
3. shan getting me through the day.
Shan: i cant believe i havent made it yet
me: made what
oh, the blog
you silly bean
i think about you ALL the time
Shan: hahaha
me: gotta have a good moment for us to be thankful for each other
Shan: yes of course
i'm just teasing you btw
me: b/c gosh knows i COULD NOT GET THROUGH THE DAY WITHOUT TALKING TO YOU ON GCHAT
Shan: hahahhaha
and i couldnt decide what to have for lunch!
i just dont know today
Shan: ok im going to go get something
i think a salad
from chop't
a santa fe

...enough said.
4.the IT help desk.
there's something about talking to india at 1:30 in the afternoon. how do they know so much? i'm fascinated how the sweet woman can take control of my computer and make everything better. phew!
5. assisting in "a picture a day."
between finding things to be thankful for and finding things to take pictures of, my awareness has really increased this week. i like it. for some reason this quote comes to mind from one of my fave movies: "love actually is all around."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

it's all happening... All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger