february 20th

Friday, February 20, 2009

1. genny pep talks.
i don't see her too often - she is her own little free bird, but when i do she is truly concerned with my happiness level. if something is wrong, she wants to help. she is a beautiful person inside and out. she even gave me lavendar lotion to help me sleep.
2. my secret blog follower.
i was introduced to taylor through alexis & brian. he is one of the most gifted-with-words person i know. he makes for very interesting phone chats and makes it easy to be myself. i feel like i've known him way longer than 6 months.
"why haven't you posted g???"
keepin' me on my toes...thanks, t.
3. phone head sets.
love being hands-free at work. i feel so professional. great invention.
4. wall posts.
today i woke up with an out-of-the-blue wall post from courtney, my sister's best friend. it made me happy. i felt like an inspiring older sister to both her and ames. sweetheart.
5. gchat.
how did this get so popular? look at this fun and colorful screen i created :) it's the little things in life...

thank you, snag-it...my lovely screenshot taker...you make life easier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

it's all happening... All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger