march 1st

Sunday, March 1, 2009

woooo welcome march! lots of good things in store:)
1. jersey sheets.
they make for perfectly rainy and cozy mornings curled up in bed.
2. parent accompanied apartment hunting.
i am so lucky we are so close...dad and his real estate questions:)
3. ryan, my dear.
he is so generous always offering up warriors tickets. i'm glad to have such a nice soul in my life. i don't know if he knows how much he helpe me in this transitional phase of life.
4. itunes song binges.
i just keep going and listening and purchasing. new song additions make me so happy.
5. european adventure memories.
this made me smile while laying in bed and going through old pictures. i love that i can lay here and picture one of my favorite places on earth and favorite moments in life.

carpe diem - hvar, croatia - september 2007.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

it's all happening... All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger