march 3rd

Thursday, March 5, 2009

1. first dates.
i apologize to all of my loyal followers. i've been on a bit of a dating binge this week which doesn't make for successful late-night blogging. i've decided to take people up on their offers...maybe it was the "yes" quote from the previous entry, maybe it's that notion tapping me on the forhead from last week's horoscope. when it comes down to it, though, my own blog has inspired me to embrace.it.happening. it's new and different and about damn time. i hope you took up some special offers too this week.
2. chestnut street.
one of the most perfect streets in the whole wide city.
3. balance.
(n). mental steadiness or emotional stability; habit of calm behavior, judgment. this is what i'm striving for in life. a true libra, right? i love that fleeting feeling where i get an overwhelming sense of balance. i hope it happens more frequently...and after my conversation with molls this morning i agree with her that it comes with age - my new definition of aging gracefully:)
4. life stories.
one of my most favorite things in life is learning about someone else. i think my calling in life is to be a professional interviewer. is there such a thing? i want to be the next barbara walters. we've all got a story...something to contribute to this world.
5. the total you cosmetics.
thetotalyoucosmetics.com
where would i be without this makeup line? i've grown up with it...been with me every step of the way. started on my 13th birthday and we've been in about a 10 year relationship now. i don't want to take it for granted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

it's all happening... All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger